Ultimate Namibia Safari
10 Day Guaranteed Departure Safari from N$ 12 500 pp sharing
Namibia is a vast country, even by African standards, covering an area approximately twice the size of California and four times the size of the United Kingdom, but with a population of a mere 2 million. This gives one of the lowest population densities in the world. It is also an 'ageless land’; visible through our heritage of rock art created by stone-age artists and geological attractions such as the petrified forest where fossilised tree trunks have lain for over 280 million years. When added to the space and silence, these factors all contribute to a feeling of antiquity, solitude and wilderness.
- Travel with one of Namibia’s most reputable and well-known naturalist guides.
- Stay in the only camp inside the world’s 4th largest National Park.
- Climb some of the world’s highest free-standing sand dunes.
- Sea kayak with seals and dolphins on the Skeleton Coast (alternative option ski boat).
- Track for desert-adapted elephants in ephemeral river systems.
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site at Twyfelfontein.
- Visit a Himba settlement.
- Memorable and exciting guided game drives within the renowned Etosha National Park, from the vantage point of a specially modified, air conditioned 4x4 with pop tops.
- Explore 2 very different parts of Etosha by spending time on both the Etosha Heights and Onguma Private Game Reserves.
- Sleep in the tree tops overlooking one of the most productive waterholes on the Onguma Private Game Reserve.
- Visit the world renowned AfriCat Foundation and learn more about conservation initiatives involving Africa’s large cats.